After providing for your family and friends, you may be considering how to support Alzheimer's Australia ACT with a gift in you Will.
Every person is different; therefore gifts can take may forms. They may be:
- the residue of the Estate;
- a percentage of the Estate;
- a specific amount of money;
- a life insurance or superannuation policy;
- assets such as shares, property, works of art or jewellery;
- an investment in perpetuity.
If you are able to help Alzheimer's Australia ACT through a donation in your Will, you may wish to consult your solicitor, trustee company or the Public Trustee regarding the wording.
Want to know more?
For more information about how you can leave a gift to Alzheimer's Australia ACT in your will, or to find out if it's right for you, please contact:
Alzheimer's Australia ACT
02 6255 0722