A society committed to the prevention of dementia, while valuing and supporting people living with dementia.
Our vision is for a society committed to the prevention of dementia, while valuing and supporting people living with dementia.
To provide services to people living with dementia and the wider community.
Alzheimer's Australia ACT values:
- the worth of every individual
- strength and unity with respect for diversity
- co-operative working relationships
- organisational integrity
- innovation, creativity and flexibility
- the contribution of volunteers.
Alzheimer's Australia ACT is the peak body representing the interests of people affected by dementia in the ACT.
To find out more, contact us or call the National Dementia Helpline on 1800 100 500.